Admissions are open to both boys and girls, irrespective of caste creed or religion and are subjected to availability of seats and students eligibility.
Admission in Nursery
- Children completing two and a half years of age on 1st July are eligible to apply for admission to Nursery.
- Registration forms will be issued from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m and 12 noon from the school office.
- Registration form should be filled in by the parents. A passport size photograph should be affixed on the registration form.
- Parents along with their ward will be invited to meet the school authority after the registration. The date and timing for each candidate will be given on the counterfoil of the registration form.
- Registration does not guarantee admission. Selection will be done by a competent panel, which will assess the students’ background and general aptitude for learning as well as their parent’s competence to provide a conducive atmosphere for good education.
- A list of the selected students will be displayed on the notice Board.
- Parents of the selected candidates should get an admission form from the office and submit it duly filled along with the fees and the following documents.
• Original Birth Certificate (Municipality or Panchayat) stating clearly
i) Child’s name
ii) Date of birth
iii) Parents name and surname
• Registration slip
• One passport size photograph
Admission to Other Classes
- Admission to other classes will depend on the availability of the seats.
- The Original Mark Sheet of the last examination from the previous school (and other testimonials such as the transfer order of the parent etc.) should be submitted while registering for admission.
- A selected student should come along with both the parents to take admission.
- A true copy of the Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate (duly Countersigned) and two Passport size Photographs should be brought along.
- Once the name of the ward is announced in the selectors list, the admission formalities should be completed within the dates allotted to them after which seats will not be kept reserved.
- No donation is accepted by this Institution for admission to any class.
- The Managing Committee is the final and binding authority regarding the admission – rules and policies.
- Original Birth Certificate (Municipality or Panchayat ) and Transfer Certificate (from previous school) will be retained in the school along with the admission form. It shall not be returned to the students from class I onwards.
Subject Selection in Class XI
After the Secondary School (Class X) Examination, the CBSE gives a number of options (in the selective subjects) in the Senior Secondary Section. Our School will be offering the following subjects and Combination:
- Computer Science / Hindi / Physical Education
- Business Studies
- Hindi / Comp. Sc. / Mathematics / Physical Education
As the seats are limited, the criteria for selection and admission will be as follow:
- The school will prepare a merit list, taking the average of the Internal Assessment and the Board Results of Class X.
- Apart from these academic criteria, the CONDUCT of a student should be minimum GOOD.